Elis is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions. Present in Europe and Latin America, we are a leader in most of the 28 countries in which we operate, employing 45,000 professionals at 440 production and services centers. We work for public and private organizations of all sizes and across all sectors.
As a Regional Sales Consultant your responsibility will be to obtain new business through additional product and service sales to existing customers and new customers. You'll be targeted with achieving new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
Responsibilities of a Regional Sales Consultant:
- Achieve targeted sales revenues for specific products and services as determined by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Successful delivery of proposals to prospective customers to secure new business.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs and alternative solutions.
- Give structured feedback to Regional Sales Manager in order to improve the value proposition to customers.
- Negotiate prices to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the Company remains competitive.
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales.
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality leads.
- Update information onto the CRM system daily – cold calls, pipeline activity etc.
- Create customised proposals as required.
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner.
Prepare monthly reports of sales versus target