With its wooden bar and traditional cuisine the French bistro is more popular today than ever.
To meet the expectations of these new “all-terrain” chefs, Elis created its range of Bar Aprons. Available in trendy colours and cuts, they bring in the winds of modernity.
Choosing Elis as your partner is a guarantee of easy linens management and durable equipment to withstand the test of time.
Striped Navy Bib Apron
A unique cut with straps crossing at the back and a central pocket
White stripes against a navy blue background for authentic cachet, in perfect agreement with the bistro culture
Materials: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
Weight: 245 g/m²
Colours: Striped Blue
Explore the full range
A classic for fans of bistro cuisine, for a guaranteed modern, authentic look
Adjustable at the neck with three press buttons
Midnight Blue and Black: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
Weight: 235 g/m²
Beige: 60% cotton / 40% polyester
Weight: 275 g/m²
A range of bar aprons for a guaranteed modern, authentic look in keeping with the bistro culture.
Need information ?
Do not hesitate to contact us,
we promise to answer you as soon as possible
Benefits of a
Benefits of a
- Hygiene and quality Elis provides treatment for linens adapted to each item. They are inspected at our plants, and repaired and replaced as necessary. This procedure guarantees immaculate clothing that is always available.
- Easy linens management Elis is committed to maximum responsiveness based on your needs and to regular deliveries adapted to your constraints.
- Personalization Experienced seamstresses can personalize your clothes to match your image and your needs: addition of your logo, colourful facings, ribbing, hem adjustments, etc.
- No initial investment required Elis buys and stores items for better budgetary control (no investment in clothing).
- Savings You eliminate the personnel and storage costs associated with linens management. The full service is included in your subscription, giving you total control over your spending.
You might also like
Explore our complementary services